Sunday, October 28, 2012

Remodelling

OK, as you have doubtless noticed, I've had the decorators in. I'm not sure about the new look yet but the old template was definitely worn and faded. This one is fresher, warmer and has a retro feel. I seem to have lost a few of my old links  -not necessarily a bad thing as many were out of date and putting long lists of hypertext links on one's site looks "so 2005".  I'll restore one or two once I've figured out how to do the HTML again (damn, that was a chore last time) in the next week or so.  In the meantime please feel free to leave me feedback (preferably polite): I now have a "Comments" box again. The old one disappeared awhile ago with the loss of the Disqus free service and was actually the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of my tolerance for the old template.

No comments: